Loin des plages du sud de l’Angleterre et de Londres, Chester est une ville moyenne pittoresque à la limite du pays de Galles.
Une école de langues et le plein d’informations et de services sur leur site.
Why study with us?
- 1English in Chester was established in 1976. It is an independent school with a reputation for high quality. We have many years of experience in providing the right course and quality experience for each individual student.
- 2English in Chester is recognised by the EL Gazette as a Centre of Excellence (based on the British Council Inspectors’ publishable statements). We are members of IALC and The English Network which adds that extra guarantee that you have chosen an excellent school.
- 3Our school is the only full-time, year-round, British Council accredited English language school in Chester. This means there are fewer international people in the city and there are more opportunities for you to meet English people. It also means it is easier for us to find quality homestay accommodation.
- 4We have an excellent nationality mix with students from over 60 different countries throughout the year.
- 5Chester is very easy to get to, with Manchester International Airport and Liverpool John Lennon Airport both only 40 minutes away. You can get to London by train in just 2 hours.
- 6Chester is a beautiful, historic city with a young and lively atmosphere. It is a thriving city for all ages, full of excellent shopping, tourist attractions, numerous restaurants and bars and fantastic nightlife.
- 7Each student is treated as an individual and we put you at the centre of our thinking. We want you to get the most out of your experience in Chester and we will do everything we can to make sure that happens.
- 8We offer excellent student support services and have professional, caring and friendly teachers and staff.
- 9We guarantee a quality homestay experience with friendly northern English hospitality. Our Student Services team will ensure that you are well-looked after throughout your time at the school.
- 10English in Chester offers a great social programme due to our very central location in the UK. We visit the nearby cosmopolitan cities of Manchester and Liverpool, the scenic countryside and coast of North Wales and go further away to the Lake District and York. Even Scotland, Ireland and London are reachable in just a few hours.
- 11The relatively low cost of living and the high quality of life in Chester are excellent reasons for choosing to study at English in Chester.
- 12All students on General, 25+, Examination Courses and Development Courses for Teachers can take advantage of our superb free e-learning programme, e-Chester, from the moment they enrol and for 6 months after the end of their course.